Yarick-Morgan Prize for Excellence
The Yarick-Morgan Prize for Excellence recognizes graduates of the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences who have completed the University Honors Program and will pursue a graduate degree at the University of Kansas. The one-time, non-renewable scholarship of $10,000 is awarded for one academic year.
- Completion of the University Honors Program
- Undergraduate major in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Enrollment in a graduate degree program at any University of Kansas campus
- Completed online application form
- Curriculum Vitae, highlighting University Honors Program participation
- Personal Statement answering the following question: How has the University Honors Program enhanced your undergraduate education and helped prepare you for your future? Max 500 words
- One letter of recommendation about the student's academic excellence and preparation for graduate study (ideally from the student's undergraduate major) is submitted here.
In addition, the selection committee will access your undergraduate advising report in lieu of a transcript.