Research Skills & In-Depth Learning ELE
This ELE helps students learn how to locate and evaluate information, solve problems, think creatively, and communicate their findings. Students may complete this ELE by:
- completing the Research Experience Program (REP);
- completing departmental Honors;
- earning an Undergraduate Research Award (UGRA);
- publishing your work in a peer-reviewed publication;
- presenting at a professional or academic conference;
- participating in a Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU);
- enrolling in a research-intensive graduate course; or,
- completing a research internship.
Reflection Question: How has this experience enhanced your education? In answering this question, please pay particular attention to the ways that this experience sharpened your critical thinking and writing skills.