The activity of establishing a vision, communicating it, and implementing it will take different forms at the university.
Students selecting to fulfill this Enhanced Experience might consider the following options, though students are not limited to these:
- Completing the Leadership Engagement Certificate
- Completing the Leadership Studies minor
- Participating in Student Senate
- Leadership in a SILC-approved student organization
- Leadership in a campus unit or program (such as Honors)
- Teaching experience
- Completing a leadership program (SELF Engineering Leadership Fellows, LeaderShape Institute, etc.)
- Leadership in the arts
Reflection Question: How has this experience enhanced your education? In the process of answering this question, please pay particular attention to the ways in which this experience has prepared you to take smart risks, challenge norms, and be an innovative and responsible citizen.
Note: The examples above are broad and incomplete; please talk to your advisor for more information about what will count for this ELE.