Aesthetic Engagement ELE
Aesthetic engagement involves active participation in the creative or appreciative process. Students will demonstrate the ability to produce or appreciate artistic expressions to fulfill this requirement.
Students selecting to fulfill this Enhanced Experience might consider the following options, though students are not limited to these:
- Complete the Arts Engagement Certificate
- Double major or minor in an arts-focused program, such as music, theater, design, creative writing, etc.
- Participate in the performing arts
- Participate in a musical ensemble
- Be selected to exhibit your creative work
- Have your creative work published
- Participate in a public reading of your creative work
- Serve as an editor for a creative publication
Reflection Question: How has this experience enhanced your education? In the process of answering this question, please pay particular attention to the ways in which this experience enhanced your appreciation for diversity through artistic expressions.
Note: The examples above are broad and incomplete; please talk to your advisor for more information about what will count for this ELE.