Nunemaker Study Space Reservation Form
Nunemaker Center will be open for limited hours each week (Sundays 12-5pm; Mondays 2-5pm; Wednesdays 2-5pm). To help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, we will only allow 14 students to study in Nunemaker at any given time.
All students will need to follow KU’s directives and expectations regarding public health guidelines. This includes:
- Wearing a face covering at ALL times while inside Nunemaker Center
- Washing your hands frequently and/or using hand sanitizer.
- Practicing physical distancing, which includes observing capacity limits posted for elevators, lobbies, and other spaces.
- Conducting daily personal health screenings (CVV app), and reporting to health care providers if you have a high fever, cough or other COVID-19 symptoms.
Nunemaker staff will:
- At check-in, assign each student a study space, and have hand sanitizer available.
- Disinfect study spaces between reservations
- Have disinfecting wipes available for students to use
Nunemaker staff will confirm reservation with you via email.