Morgan Baumann serves as the Data and Records Coordinator for the University Honors Program. Morgan is a KU alumna, who earned her degree in Applied Behavioral Sciences and a minor in Business. Morgan joined the Honors team in April of 2019. Outside of work, Morgan loves playing with her 2 pets, Penny (cat) and Lilly (dog)!
What I Do at Honors
As the Data and Records Coordinator, there are several components that my job entails. They include record management, finances, admissions and scholarships, class scheduling, communications, and event planning.
Why I Love Working in Honors
It is a joy to work in Honors because it offers a really unique and fun atmosphere! For many students, Nunemaker Center serves as their home away from home while they are studying at KU. It’s rewarding to interact with students when they are in a familiar, comfortable space. I also really enjoy all of my co-workers! Since joining the team, each of them has shown me an incredible amount of kindness.
I Can Help With . . .
- General questions about the Honors Program and University resources
- Applications for Honors Opportunity Awards and other Honors Scholarships
- Honors events, including, but not limited to the Spring Senior Recognition Ceremony, Convocation, Honors Family Weekend Pancake Breakfast, Schedule Release Party
- Help navigating KU systems such as Enroll & Pay
- Informal, but well thought-out discussions including, but not limited to The Office, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, RHONY, and let's not forget Gilmore Girls!