Morgan Baumann serves as the Data and Records Coordinator for the University Honors Program. Morgan is a Kansas native, growing up in Norton, KS. She is also a KU alumna, graduating in 2015 with a bachelor’s degree in Applied Behavioral Science and a Business minor. Morgan joined the Honors department April of 2019. Outside of work, Morgan loves playing with her 2 pets, Penny (cat) and Lilly (dog)!
What I Do at Honors
As the Data and Records Coordinator, there quite a few pieces that my job entails. They include record management, finances, admissions and scholarships, assessment, scheduling, communications and event planning.
Why I Love Working in Honors
It is a joy to work in Honors because it offers a really unique and fun atmosphere! For many students, the Nunemaker Center serves as their home away from home while they are studying at KU. It’s rewarding to interact with students when they are in a familiar space. I also really enjoy all of my co-workers! Since joining the team, each of them has shown me an incredible amount of kindness!
I Can Help With . . .
• General questions about the Honors Program and University resources
• Applications to the University Honors Program
• Applications for Honors Opportunity Awards and other Honors Scholarships
• Honors requirements and forms, Honors on your degree progress report, completing Honors at graduation time, etc.
• The Spring Recognition Ceremony for University Honors Program graduates
• Informal, but well thought-out discussions including, but not limited to The Office, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, LOST, This Is Us, Riverdale, and of course the Kardashians!