Planning Your Honors Path
A rigorous, multifaceted college education includes learning experiences inside and outside the classroom. As a part of the Honors graduation requirements, students complete four distinct Enhanced Learning Experiences4. Planning Your Honors Path is an event designed to help you set or change your goals and to choose your ELEs4.
- The University of Kansas Honors Program will assist you in deciding which four of the eight ELEs4 you will complete during our annual Planning Your Honors Path event.
- 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. in Ballroom
- Welcome and Overview from the University Honors Program Director, Dr. C. Bryan Young
- 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. in Breakout Rooms
- Informational sessions with students, faculty, and staff with expertise related to each of the the ELEs4
- Panelists include University faculty, staff, and student leaders.
- Each panel is paired with a learning experience and will offer insights about completing the particular experiences
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in Ballroom
- Representatives from various on-campus organizations and departments will answer questions about resources and academic opportunities
- Light refreshments
With so many possibilities available, we are here to guide you through the decision-making process, to find a learning experience that aligns with your passions, and to help you plan your honors path.
Honors is committed to helping its students launch extraordinary lives. The experiences highlighted at this event will help you explore areas you may not have thought to pursue, creating a rich, diverse, college experience.