I grew up in Raytown, MO and went to Rockhurst University in Kansas City where I earned a BA in Human Resources and played on the women’s soccer team. I moved to Lawrence in 2004 and have worked in the University Honors Program since 2006. Outside the office, I enjoy kayaking, hiking, and biking trails.
What I Do at Honors
I provide support in areas of record management, financial, admissions and scholarships, assessment, scheduling, communications, and event planning.
Why I Love Working in Honors
I wanted to be somewhere I could feel a sense of belonging and purpose. I get to be around caring and amazing students, staff and faculty every day and I continue to learn from them.
I Can Help With . . .
- General questions about the Honors Program and University resources
- Applications to the University Honors Program
- Applications for Honors Opportunity Awards
- Honors requirements and forms, Honors on your DPR, completing Honors at graduation time, etc.
- The recognition ceremony for University Honors Program graduates