Alumni Mentoring Program
As an Honors student, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Honors Alumni in all academic and career fields. With over 3,000 alumni in our network, you will be paired with an alum who can provide guidance, moral support, and career advice as you successfully navigate college and prepare for the future.
Working with a mentor can:
- Assist in determining your career path and different career options.
- Teach you the skills needed to develop a large network of professional contacts.
- Prepare you for the rigors and realities of the professional world.
- Expand your network of KU advisors and enhance your undergraduate experience.
- Help you to decide what your next steps will be following graduation.
If selected to participate, you must be actively engaged in this process and work proactively with your mentor in order to fully benefit from the experience.
Please complete the webform and submit. Please answer thoughtfully and deliberately as it will allow you to be better placed with the mentor most befitting your needs and interests. Upon completion of the application, you will receive an email inviting you to make an appointment to meet with Ed Healy. For any questions, please email Ed Healy